Managing Your Eventsite Content
The PMC decided to redesign their whole website in 2005 and change how they managed content on their website. The current design was old and needed to be refreshed. PMC did not have the ability to easily update content and navigation of the web site which resulted in staff frustration and content on the site growing stale.
A major requirement of the redesigned site was the ability to support dynamic and growing galleries of thousands of photos from current and past events.
- MWare implemented its content management system.
- MWare worked closely with PMCs design team to implement a new design and information architecture.
- MWare developed and implemented a gallery section with the ability to email links of individual photos as well as purchase such image-bearing products as photo blow-ups, albums, shirts and mugs.
- PMC staff can now easily update and manage content on their site without assistance from developers or designers.
- The number of pages on the site and the frequency of updates increased significantly resulting in a richer, more engaging site for riders as well as potential sponsors.
- Unique visitors increased by 25 percent.
- PMC was able to generate additional income through the sale of its photo products from its gallery.
Related LinksPan-Mass Challenge
PMC Kids Rides